• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Mitutoyo tools at ITM dot COM

Gordie

Watching with interest. All of my metrology tools are analog and pre-internet: Starrett and Brown and Sharpe. I don't think that there was a Mitutoyo tool in the shop.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I guess I didn't conclude my ITM Mitutoyo parallel set purchase/return saga. It took the better part of 3 months, a dozen emails, item return to local depot at my expense, 3+ phone calls... but eventually I got a refund for what was obviously defective parts within the set which should have been pretty straightforward. I'm glad its over. In all honesty I am reluctant to purchase from them again for this reason.