• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Miller welder capacitor

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hey guys
I was helping a friend with his Miler 150 welder today. Found the terminal burnt off of a capacitor. Wondering if any of you have purchased miller parts on line. The capacitor is a 140 000 uf 35vdc cap. Yep, no typo 140K ...I have never seen a cap that large! I am finding prices from about $135 US on ebay to $350 US elsewhere. So we want to make sure the site and supplier are good before committing the credit card. I don't recognize any of the sites.

Miller 210033

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Digikey was my first check. Nothing. But my friend just found them on ebay for $80 US. Ordering now. What a range of prices!!

Thanks @phaxtris

That-Guy

Premium Member
Mouser.ca is my go to for this kind of stuff, that or the local HVAC supplier. Glad you found one. I had a miller Econo tig that I had to rework a few years back.... Not my idea of a good Friday night!

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Wondering if any of you have purchased miller parts on line.
A little late as you already have the replacement part, but yes, I did order directly from Miller before to fix my Bobcat 250. Prices seemed the same as the usual suspects ( that was back nearly ten years ago now), but with the Miller guarantee and the knowledge that they were genuine parts.