• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Yipeee... Got my second Covid shot today......

Crankit

What time did you get it Craig? I had my 2nd last Friday afternoon, my arm was sore as hell throughout the night. Nauseated all day Saturday.....minus the somewhat sore-to-touch arm Sunday, I was back to normal.

I'm not scheduled for my second until late August unless they change and move things forward. :( After first Pfizer had similar as @Crankit with sore arm and malaise for a day. Ya getting over the pandemic would be great but I'm not holding my breath. Too many new scary variants showing up all the time!

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Got my second on Thursday.
AZ first and Pfizer second. Always did like a good buffet.
The only major side effect was relief:D

Johnwa

Ultra Member
I’m scheduled for the 11th. My first pfizer wasn’t bad at all. Just felt like a slight bruise. I’ve heard there is a bigger reaction to the second shot.

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Stop out next time your in SK. i have lots of different stuff i could set you up with. Have you been bothered by black leg, have parasites or are pregnant. No appointment necessary, just get on up the chute to the head gate. o_O I read that ivermectine is being used to prevent covid, have a 4 liter jug of that. DISCLAIMER, not responsible for any after affects, like the urge to eat grass.

historicalarms

Ultra Member
There's one thing I learned as a married trucker....there's nothing like sex you can fall so far behind on, but catch up so quick on...ever been tripped at the door & beat to the floor????

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Stop out next time your in SK. i have lots of different stuff i could set you up with. Have you been bothered by black leg, have parasites or are pregnant. No appointment necessary, just get on up the chute to the head gate. o_O I read that ivermectine is being used to prevent covid, have a 4 liter jug of that. DISCLAIMER, not responsible for any after affects, like the urge to eat grass.

I have a war chest of meds for my lame leg perhaps there's something there I could share. How about water pills guaranteed to make you go constantly. LOL

Tom O

Ultra Member
I get my second shot in 1 hour 20 minutes I just had the sore arm for a night from the first shot. My wallet got a shot yesterday though.
C2BC7977-CAF2-443D-8DCD-B85873257647.jpeg 31E86B60-ADB0-40BB-8024-32341FB45EE1.jpeg

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
I hear you David! At least you get to climb into a cab by yourself - I have to jump on board a ship of folks from all over Canada that only a few have been vaccinated (not me) as Justin chose to "leave it up to the provinces" -and Ontario prioritized by your postal code - so a country folk and away a lot .....not really a priority.

Getting a shot on the 11th with my wife - who teaches school ........and is also not a priority in Ford's eyes....some what frustrating but it shall be done!

No return to school this year is devastating the youth and the teachers......going to have several years of social idiots and retarded children (from the stand point of slow and behind in learning) - going to be fun times -

Please don't get me started on your politics!!