• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

SOLD XCarve 750 CNC Router in Ontario

darrin1200

Darrin
Inventables X-Carve model 750

Its a great little machine with lots of extras. Ready to go, just add computer.

Includes:

Completely assembled X-carve 750
Working Area 20”x20”
Mounted on a solid 32”X40”X4” torsion box made from 3/4” Baltic Birch Plywood. (Very Stable)
Dewalt DWP611 router
Upgraded Precise Bits precision 1/4”and 1/8” collet
With Homing Switches
Z-Axis touch plate
Dust Shoe and hose with 2-1/4” hose connection
Clamp Set
Vectric VCarve Pro 9 Software
Large selection of carving bits and tools

Located just outside Brockville, Ontario
Asking $2100

9AC4D4BF-E92F-4F3A-9D5C-7ABEC1567A9D.jpeg 13654179-9344-4D3F-9E78-931E4AAA9B9F.jpeg 411D9921-DFAE-4DFF-8A33-CF62ADFC5A59.jpeg C49B86E2-B47C-420F-BBC9-2B76D25DBF2E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

darrin1200

Darrin
BUMP

My XCarve is still for sale, with a few adjustments
The machine is fully ready to go, as I’m including the windows 10 computer (with VCarve Pro installed), the desk and the Rigid Shop Vac.
I’m also lowering the asking price to $2000.

A note about the Vectric VCarve Pro Software. I have version 9 which is fully capable software, able to do any carving you might need. The latest version is 11, which retails for about $1K. Vectric’s upgrade policy allows you to simply pay the price difference. In this case about $300. While not needed, the option is always there.

IMG_6122.jpeg

Any questions, just let me know.

darrin1200

Darrin
Don’t know why I can’t seem to get any bites on this. If it’s distance, delivery could be a bargaining point.

I would also be up for a trade. I am in search of smallish bench mill.

JReimer

Looks like a good setup to play with and get someone started. I would be interested to come check it out if I lived in the area, alas I live in BC so I will root for you instead.

darrin1200

Darrin
BUMP***********PRICE DROP

I am dropping the price to $1900. I am also willing to negotiate delivery within a couple of hours drive.
Lyn, Ontario