• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

TIG filler rod / Consumables / Torch

Proxule

Ultra Member
Howdy fellas,

Sold my TIG rig and I have these extras. Pick and choose or buy it all?
Will ship on your dime if desired.
Located in Edmonton.

3/32 silicone bronze 20pcs
3/32 er70s-2 30 pcs
3/32 4043 aluminum 150+ pcs
1/8 5356 aluminum 31 pcs
All 36" lengths

Assorted gas lens kits, caps, cups. ceriated and thoriated tungsten. Enough for a lifetime!

9F torch head with trigger, linked to 10ft cable. Nice small flexihead for hard to reach places.

1lb spool 4043 MIG alu wire.

Pictures,

I am willing to partial trade for some powder, H110 or W296 and cash.
Or just cash / EMT

What ever the welding supply sells for minus 50%
Just message me a value and its yours, With in reason.

Thanks

trevj

Ultra Member
What's it worth to you? I am pretty sure a 9 torch and a 20 use compatible consumables. While I want the stuff, I don't really need it, if you know what I mean.

At a half pound here and part pound there, I dunno what the market will bear, though I figure it'd be nice to have the options... Gas lenses are good, cups are good, collets and tungstens are always good...

Shoot me a price, here or as a PM.

trevj

Ultra Member
Got here today, looking in good nick!

Have not opened the boxes yet, but willing to bet all is well. That's a solid package of rod! Am happy! If I find your car keys or the like when I bust into the box, I'll let ya know! :)