• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Tida 1440 lathe Calgary $1500

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
333757070_9423750401029789_5928148008134509114_n.jpg

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Already has two people seeing it in the morning.

I told him he is giving it away for free and I buy it if neither of them do.

I mean seriously I can just haul this to auction and make $1500.

Jswain

Joe
I wonder if it has a more serious problem hence the price? If he uses it everyday he must know his way around it.

Looks like it's sold either way, helluva deal

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Could be more serious problem - but I would have worked to have it fixed and then re-sell - I mean unless the gearbox is totally dead its a good deal.

Jswain

Joe
Yes, definitely a deal on the other end of the spectrum, basically free. Ads only been up 3 hours probably sold in 20 minutes

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Actually not sold - he has 2 people seeing it tomorrow. I told him its practically free - heck I even tell them I offer $2000.