• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

TERRIBLE MISTAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Last edited by a moderator:

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Ya, I can believe the good service from KBC, not so much KMS. I gave up on KMS quite some time ago.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Tried that . We see if I did it right.

I feel bad, because 30+ people read the original post already, and I would hate to lead them astray. (and not give credit where credit is due)

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
At KMS, your are on your own. I was trying to buy bandsaw blades for my protaband, and they kept sending em to the wrong part of the store. thye have a 'special place' for the portaband blades, and they bamed ME for know knowing where to look.

I like KBC. They were going to open a store in Calgary in 2020, but Covid stalleed those plans. I hope for 2022.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
For what it's worth KBC has always been my is my go to store and they deliver the goods. Over the years I've had a couple of small hiccups that appear to stem from their item stocking/pick department. Brought it to KBC's attention and they always corrected it in a timely fashion on their dime. One really can't ask for better service than that so hats off to KBC.

Last edited:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
The original KBC store in Old castle was within walking distance of where I lived for a while. I was in there so often, the owner got to know me by name. It was like a candy store for a guy like me. I moved further away after I retired. She wouldn't recognize me now. But it's still a great place with really nice people working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.