• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Sandpaper.ca - Good Customer Service

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Just wanted to drop a link to this company in Ontario I had recent good luck with. I recently bought a 20" Kalamazoo disk sander, but it is hard to find 20" disks for metal fab here in Calgary for some reason. KMS has some, but they are finer grits and more geared to woodworkers. Originally I ordered through Grainger, but they messed up the order three times by forgetting to place it, then changed shipping dates twice and never notified me. Worst of all, I got the super sized attitude from them when I questioned why their 2 week delivery estimate still couldn't be met after two months.

Sandpaper.ca (Sandpaper Family) was the opposite of Grainger; they were great. They special ordered 50 grit cloth backed discs for me, and am now looking at some blue (zirconia) ones for my next order. Good customer service. Nice to deal with.