• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Reamers end mills and other stuff

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I have about 60 reamers I don't need as well as mostly new large ball end mills, new large 2" em some boring bars, some other tooling. For reamers I think 150. Contact me for other stuff. New ball 1 inch or similar em 20cad. This is left over stuff from auction. About 25% of what I got and some of my old stuff that I replaced.
bb9b918be81a911a77ccf5a48363b9b7.jpg
0e9499ee394fcd7a253f4c7f12ea394d.jpg
1003e5d6a948a604c6290988a9d8f833.jpg
3ccbd354d776c0adba0357298a8808ca.jpg
8ef5a18af0923817d30312b812d400a0.jpg

Sent from my JSN-L23 using Tapatalk

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Wow I'm sure there is something I "need" in there....I will be getting back to you with my wish list...

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'm wondering about smaller ball end mills, reamers from bigger than 1/2" to 1". Stuff that would be suitable for small lathe and small milling machine.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I think there are few EM ball that are 3/4 of an inch. Not too many most is large to huge class. I mean I am having issues dealing with the 2" EM. Maybe I can use it in the horizonal machine for surfaces. They also make a nice display item. Nothing says this is a shop as a 2" 12" long EM in 5kg+ class on the wall ;)

Perry

Ultra Member
I would be interested in some of the smaller reamers. If Dpittman only need the large. Anything over 9/16 would probably not be used in my world.

Rotaxxx

I am really in need of some end mills, are they all ball nose? what are you thinking on pricing for some?

Swharfin'

Out to pasture Red Seal Millwright
Wife drove down the driveway 13 yrs. ago those big EM's are coffee table art at my house.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Where are you - if you are in Calgary you can come and take a look.

Many are ball nose. Few are regular and there 6 (2 roughing) that are the "table art" style as they are 2" and about 8" to 12" long. I also have some carbide inserted drills as well as carbide tipped and regular. I post a picture of a box of small (1 - 1") indexable end mills (face mills). About 100kg of stuff or so.

What do you need?

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Oh and some threading stuff - lots of machine taps for 3/4 NC new.

I may also sort out some MT drills in popular sizes such as 1" 3/4" etc. I have dozens of duplicates I do not need.

Swharfin'

Out to pasture Red Seal Millwright
Where are you - if you are in Calgary you can come and take a look.

Many are ball nose. Few are regular and there 6 (2 roughing) that are the "table art" style as they are 2" and about 8" to 12" long. I also have some carbide inserted drills as well as carbide tipped and regular. I post a picture of a box of small (1 - 1") indexable end mills (face mills). About 100kg of stuff or so.

What do you need?
I'm by Athabasca. A little too far for a browse. I was agreeing with the comment of hanging them on the wall for arts sake. Undeniable value in that lot when I'm in the market I'll certainly see what you have to offer.