• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Quest Industrial Calgary

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Peter, let us know what sort of pricing and stock they have. They might be a great place to buy stuff!

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Have bought from them on a number of occasions; service was great. As far as pricing: it's probably the same as a lot of other places -> good quality tools are expensive (I bought a SECO brand tool at the time). There seems to be some wiggle room when you buy a few items at a time - just have to ask. They can order just about anything if they don't have it in stock. My 2C.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
And the Quest name comes up again. My brother walked in & asked if they had M8x50 stainless Torx head cap screw bolt for the motorcycle handlebar weights I made him. Normally would have said In Calgary? Pffft, right! Guy goes behind the counter & comes out with exactly that. I'll have to swing by for a peekaboo one day.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
A friend of mine was doing some lifting and had bought the straps from Quest They looked very good, andat half the KBCprice, and cheaper than KMS as well.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
They’re open sat morning too. I got some Morse brand reamers and dowel pins there.