• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Princess Auto website

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Hi list, yesterday while logging into Princess Auto website they told me to navigate to this page where you can reset your password. Did that then logged in however the PA website won't allow me to finalize a purchase. Anyone else run into this problem of late???

Sent them a message yesterday afternoon complaining with NO reply to date so I'm lost for answers. Anyone???

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice
Did you have an existing account or creating a new account? I did not have an account previously, just made one and had no issues signing up or in. Have not tried to purchase anything yet.

Brent H

Ultra Member
Hi Bill,

yes, I had to update my password. It sent a link to my email and then I clicked that and then reset my password- enter it twice and things all worked.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Bill - are you running current and up to date commercial anti virus software? e.g. norton/symantec or mcafee? The weird problems you have I think your computer may be infected.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Bill - are you running current and up to date commercial anti virus software? e.g. norton/symantec or mcafee? The weird problems you have I think your computer may be infected.

Yes I run norton/symantic updating faithfully on my two PC's. Access to PA worked fine right up to Monday last when they wanted me to reset my password then the wheels fell off. Changed my password again today however that didn't help. Going to call PA tomorrow and try to sort things out, everything else is working fine so I assume a blip at their end. Shall advise as I gyrate through this.

Last edited:

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I have not been able to update my password with PA either, when i'm directed back to the web sight i can't log in with the new password.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Don't wish this mess on anyone but at least I'm not alone. Still trying to connect with a Princess Auto humanoid, could take all day!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hmnn I just tried my account and it seemed to work. I've found that it has often been buggy and slow in the past however.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Well folks I spent the best part of this morning trying to get through to PA only to learn their system is busy. Go figure!

Frustration sets in when a company doesn't give a rats ass about its online customers. Where's their leadership?

Please don't get me started.....

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
I could also do this Bill and I am closer than Craig, if it is something you need right away. If not I could pick up and drop off the next time I am heading that way.

Thanks Lee although not a pressing purchase issue at the moment, shall continue to try to resolve my problem with PA.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Update - this might help someone else like @6.5 Fan. After a week of trying to place my order with PA and several emails later I finally made contact with them by telephone. Was told PA recently made changes to their web site and there still ironing out the bugs. No kidding!

Bottom line, so my order was placed this morning by telephone and I received PA confirmation email. Only took a week of trying, somehow the word dogmatic comes to mind. Is my on line ordering problem resolved not quite but we'll get there eventually. If this is the new norm I don't want any part of it. Phew!

Last edited:

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I bought the same item that P.A. had from a different supplier at the same price. Will try another time to straighten out my password with them.