• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Parker Majestic 6x18 surface grinder - Sold

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I've decided to sell my surface grinder. I'm not using it and I need the shop space.
It's on Vancouver Island so if you're local it easier. Distance is always doable with some effort.
I have tons of pics here.
Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a price.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
What do you think, three or four days and you'll be doing something and wish you had a surface grinder,,,LOL

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Well the grinder is all set to be picked up tomorrow.
Trouble free and almost injury free exercise.
Managed to smash my little finger taking the outriggers off the engine hoist.
How I detest that design.
0c7f7e8416687b1406ed5e1fd11141db.jpg

df1924b194b960a81d7b95c68b3a412d.jpg

722756459d8384526331d249991143a1.jpg

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
It'll grow back.
At least you didn't get the nail ripped off by the milling machine like some dipstick I know did,,,,

Everett

Super User
While it would have been a very welcome addition to my future-functional shop, I just can't get away from my family that long anymore. Looks like whoever got it now has a nice machine!

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
While it would have been a very welcome addition to my future-functional shop, I just can't get away from my family that long anymore. Looks like whoever got it now has a nice machine!

It was a really solid machine in excellent condition but I just didn’t use it enough to justify the space it consumed in my small space. @YotaBota has been to my shop and I think would agree that space is at a premium for me.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
It looks like it went to a good home. That's the way to move these things!

And thanks for the pictures. My shop has the same set up - full to overflowing.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
The shop is a "bit" tight, you might have to ditch the rooftop garden and make a second level shop.
I could have made space for you to store it at my place.;)