• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

New Member from Mission B.C.

Hello folks !

I just stumbled on this forum and thought I'd join in. I've been puttering around in my basement shop for awhile now ..... no training whatsoever, just what I've learned from books and Youtube ;)
I've got a Chinese 12x36 lathe and a Craftex B048 mill that I bought from Busybee years ago ...... a shaper that is still a work in progress and a couple of other items. I play at a little home gunsmithing, auto and motorcycle things etc.

20171217_182654.jpg 20171217_195936.jpg 20171218_141137.jpg

A couple of pics of a Remington 600 project I've been working on, converting from 222Rem to 308Win .... hence the after market extractor.

Cheers !

Joe