• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

New member from CA/BC Creston

NL kaaskop

Thank you Guy's in advance for letting me register to your site. I am 72 years old and immigrated from the Netherlands 11 years ago. So... please forgive me for spelling mistakes . In my previous field of experience English was the language verbally used and my secretary corrected my mistakes LOL.
I switched from aircraft to Antique car restoration and now in to Live steam machines .A lot to learn .

I hope that even if I ask maybe a stupid question in your guy's experienced eyes , I'll get a workable answer.

Have a nice day, oops forgot mention that I am a absolute computor dumbo

Gerard

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome. I just have to ask - what kind of aircraft restoration?
After (whatever the minimum number of posts) I'd love to see some pictures of your projects.

NL kaaskop

Hi Peter,

I restored 3 aircraft in my live all from basket cases in to full C of A ( not experimental ) Cars ... ? my son in law build me some kind of blog with about 800 pictures .
Go to : http :// Crestoncars.Wordpress.com.

Have Fun,

Gerard