• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Mini lathe central machinery $200 London

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
26bf2808-6da6-46a5-b408-d1adc3f6a507

darrin1200

Darrin
I would take this in a heartbeat if it was closer.

If someone near london could grab it for me, and hold until I could figure out how to get it east????

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
If it is still available next time I go to London, I'd be happy to do that for you. I don't get there very often though.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
That sucks!

Next time consider asking if they will take a deposit to hold it for you.

I'm happy to do what I can.

The biggest problem is that London is an hour and a half away (3 altogether).

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2953746084762600/

it's in Stratford now for $275

Edit: I think it's slightly different as the sticker isn't green but anyways, still a cheap little lathe
You need to post pics and not just the ad link, because it helps spot scams

Why? Cuz this looks like the lathe from stratford but it's now in Bracebridge for $450. I wont link to this one since I get scammy feeling about it.

345886493_6216773221739659_7428099630679664074_n.jpg

Bandit

Super User
Those appear to be 2 different lathes, electric controls are different, chip pan under 2nd unit, hole in back chip stop, black block on right side of saddle, different stickers and different colored stickers.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Those appear to be 2 different lathes, electric controls are different, chip pan under 2nd unit, hole in back chip stop, black block on right side of saddle, different stickers and different colored stickers.
yeah the 1st is different from the second and third. It was the lack of a pic of the second one to compare to that I was despairing over