• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Members Meetup Calgary | Coffee Shop | Saturday, January 23rd

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Hey Everyone,

I had hoped to plan this a little earlier, but let it slip with the holidays! We're definitely overdue at this point!

We'll be meeting at the Tim Hortons at: 444 58 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0P4
Map Link: https://goo.gl/ad49iY

Meeting time will be 10:30am, Saturday, January 23rd.

As always, bonus points if you bring something you've been working on, or something cool to show the group!
(I'll make a point not to forget my item this time too, haha)

Please RSVP by clicking this link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canadi...algary-coffee-shop-meetup-tickets-20474711413

Your RSVP is important, as we may need to communicate with Tim Hortons if enough people are coming. Maybe even a larger location will be needed.

I've included the ability to donate to the forum when RSVP'ing, this is not a requirement to come. I would prefer more people to come rather than make a couple of bucks! All donations will be set aside to offset the costs of keeping a website live on the internet.

To date I have spent $344 to keep our forum alive! The next bill I am expecting is in August, so hopefully I can cover this year's costs before then! (If anyone has other ideas to help in this regard I'm open to discussion!)

JW

John Conroy

Premium Member
I'd like to come to this get-together but it's too far to drive from Edmonton, however I'd be happy to send some money to support keeping the forum going. Can you accept PayPal or Electronic Money Transfer?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Hey John, We'll have to plan together to get you down here one of these meetups!

My paypal email address is josh (.at) ekzact.ws

I'm working on a thank you type system to include in the forum, will be sure you're included in that when it take's shape!
I'll get all the details worked out shortly. :)

JW

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Sounds good to me. I look forward to this i will rsvp when I get a spair min today.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Up to nine RSVP's now. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you to those who have contributed to keeping the forum active! I'm working a Thank You system tomorrow to show appreciation for the contribution. Will keep everyone posted.

sorrelcreek

Hi jwest I was going to bring some cash at the meet up to give you to help support the forum does that work too?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Hi jwest I was going to bring some cash at the meet up to give you to help support the forum does that work too?
Hey @sorrelcreek, that's fine with me. I've upgraded your membership to reflect now too. As noted in the site change log, right now the membership upgrade shows the banner, but I'm researching further benefits for contributors.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Thanks Geoff, looking forward to meeting you too!

11 RSVPs, hope to see you all tomorrow!

JW

Mphenley

Premium Member
Hm. Apparently hadn't clicked the RSVP link, and thought I had... Will be coming, sorry for the late notice :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk