• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Knee replacement surgery

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
UPDATE - Monday 26, July 6pm I was admitted to the Pasqua hospital Regina for my forth knee surgery in my right leg with the first being November 15, 2018.

Was released yesterday after lunch retuning home to MJ around 3pm after picking up my new meds (pain killers & blood thinners). Have been in bed until now hopefully my recovery will go well.

Everett

Super User
Hope you're healing up fast. My father-in-law got a new knee 2 months ago and he says it's night and day compared to the pain he had before getting it done.

francist

Super User
Wow, finally eh? You’ve been waiting a while for that one as I recall, hope the recovery goes well for you Bill.

-frank

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
Rest easy [mention]Dusty [/mention] sit back and watch the riders on Friday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Glad to see the government spend some money on you for a change rather than you always paying up:)
I hope you have a good recovery amazing the work they can do, can't wait till I hear your back in the shop enjoying your toys.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you can look forward to pain free days ahead shortly.

trlvn

Ultra Member
I'm going to disagree with some of the others here! Don't rest too much; keep moving as much as you can!! I'm sure your team has given you exercises to do and whatnot. Don't overdo it but keep building up your strength.

Hope all goes well!

Craig

Brian26

Premium Member
Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Trick is to do enough exercise, but don't overdo it.