• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

I want a lathe

Krprice84

So I'm looking for something similar to the cx701 in size.

Basically it can't be too big because it's got to go in my basement, but it's got to be big enough. Need a 1.5" bore or so, and everything else will likely be close to correct if I get it with that bore and not too long a bed.

I found one in bc but sadly I'm not going to bc for a few months :(

Let me know if you hear of anything. It needs to be in decent shape and must have all gears etc with it. I don't want to try to piece something together.

EricB

Haha I just replied to that ad, Jasmin. [emoji14] I was hoping to see pictures of the accessories.

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

EricB

I'm trying to buy that one right now, a guy from Calgary is up here to look at it tonight. I hope he doesn't take it. [emoji14]

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Krprice84

I was actually going to buy that one, but it's metric. That and I need to sell a gun before I can really buy the Damn thing.Ugh, wish I had more hours right now

Krprice84

No I was talking to him but he wouldn't come down enough in price to make it happen for me

Anyone want to buy a Dlask DAR22 rifle? Haha

Krprice84

bumping this up - looking for something even smaller if possible. Must be a bench top lathe, but something bigger than the super small hobby ones. 8 or 9 inch swing minimum, 20" bed minimum, I'd say. But CHEAP is the name of the game here.

Can trade a gun for the right machine ;)