• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Hello! Utilathe 16x54" new to the shop.

Salem747

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a Standard Modern Utilathe through Racer. It is said to have been with the military all it's life and been traded in to Racer recently.

It's a bit tough to find info on the internet about the bigger Utilathes, but I am super excited to have adopted this one!!!

I have been in touch with @Brent H to compare notes already.

Sean. IMG_4195 (002) (1).jpg
20210405_093055.jpg 20210405_092957.jpg

Salem747

What did that set you back, if you don't mind sharing?
Racer charged $6800, they told me they had "completely refurbished", crating and packaging was $575, Shipping to Prince George from Cambridge was $2500.

I had done some searching and if I tried to find a machine at a sales place (COVID makes swap meets tough) the best I could find was in California for similar dollars, but USD and smaller and Chineser.

Last edited: