• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Half photos

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Ive been catching up on my reading and upon looking into some photos I’m seeing only half or a third of any given photo, while I can see the whole 90* rotated thumbnail, the full size image in a separate window is cropped but orientated correctly. Anyone else?

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Ive been catching up on my reading and upon looking into some photos I’m seeing only half or a third of any given photo, while I can see the whole 90* rotated thumbnail, the full size image in a separate window is cropped but orientated correctly. Anyone else?

Post a link to a thread post that looks odd to you.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Looking into shaunR’s post today is an example 4B86B471-9F2F-4946-A61B-3FAD0687F87E.png and further down the images opened mostly correct

Tom O

Ultra Member
I’ve noticed that myself occasionally it just seems to happen on the first picture of about 4 or 5 though..

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
When I made the post it was the first time I couldn’t reload and get the full image, and almost every photo was chopped now it would appear they are mostly ok though not all. I’m in a iPhone 7 using safari as I have always.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
I dont have wifi to try on, its completely random and was on every photo that day but is much less frequent and today I’ve observed no instances and looked at over 50 photos

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
I dont have wifi to try on, its completely random and was on every photo that day but is much less frequent and today I’ve observed no instances and looked at over 50 photos
Okay, well, let me know if it pops up again.

Particularly, if anyone spots this on a desktop, I could use a hand from that person!

JW

Tom O

Ultra Member
It’s the same on my iPhone. After rebooting the iPad I get this. But I can see all of them ok when opening them up on pic #2.
E22DF888-5296-4523-ADD2-C1179D761B1A.png

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Not seeing it on Win10 with IE, but I have had that post open before and viewed all the images previously?