• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Free in Calgary!! Anybody Looking for a Challenge?

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Thanks for posting - just noticed and sent a message. It is a small CNC machine - good for hobby use from 1990s. Cannot ask for a better price then free - in the worst case one can simply retrofit it with different controller.

Hacker

Super User
Great to hear. It seemed like too good of a deal to not let someone have a go at. Hopefully you get it and you can share your adventures of bringing it back to life.

Tom O

Ultra Member
I’ve looked at some of those controllers they are pretty price! I would ask around on Cnc zone to get a idea of parts/ service for cards I’d even check out the internet/ebay for used cards.