• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Elliot Lathe

Hacker

Super User
Ok that makes some sense, I don't know a lot about Elliot lathes but they seem to be pretty decent machines and that one just doesn't look quite right.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Strange they are selling this as a lot - that automatic threading machine, if in good condition, as far as looking at auctions goes is worth close to the current bid of 2000 alone. Most people would either want the lathe or wood working machines or threader - so whomever buys it all will have to sell stuff greatly decreasing final sale price.

• 1 Ridgid threading machine
  • 1 Delta 16.5'' drill press
  • 1 Hitachi 10'' C10FS mitre saw
  • 1 General International sliding saw
  • 1 Craftex 15'' band saw
  • 1 Elliott lathe
  • 1 Craftex dust collector
I am guessing 3500 for it all?

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I expect the lot will go for between 2800 and 3000. Now I'm interested in the result! If there's a bidding war, it will go for about 4500. we'll see!

Hacker

Super User
I have never seen this before on the GC site. I agree that it will probably drive down the price will watch and see.