• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Drill Hog drill set

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member

Drill Hog® 21 Pc Drill Bit Set SUPER PREMIUM Hi-Molybdenum M7 Lifetime Warranty​

Sale price$ 59.99 Regular price$ 97.00

57_6a49f5ba-bf47-431a-a9c0-2285ea948477_200x200.jpg

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Interesting. M7 tool steel is touch different than M2 but not much - seems to be preferred for construction vs. metal work.

No match for M42 high cobalt.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
They have a similar full set on at roughly half off too. Still too rich for me. I prefer to buy individually at my local jobber now.

slow-poke

Ultra Member
I have a shorty set of drill hogs. So far they have performed well, I usually only use them when required so they have not had a lot of use in the last couple of years. Seem on par with my made in England Dormers.