• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Craftex CT043 feedchart

4M Innovations

Hello, I have had a craftex CT043 lathe for several years, but recently I lost the
feedchart.

Is there anyone who owns this lathe could send me a photo of the feedchart.

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Can you use these?

Attachments

• CT043 chart.jpg
    CT043 chart.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
  • CT043 front.jpg
    CT043 front.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16

4M Innovations

Thanks for this pictures, but what I need is the chart for the speed and feed witch is located on the cover in the back in the spindle.

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
OK, not familiar with it. Those photos are from a google search. Maybe someone else will jump in who can take a photo for you