• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Cheap aluminum scraps

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I have a bunch of aluminum round bar that is left over from maker fair. There are 6 or 2 foot length's available in both 1" or 3/4" stock. I am asking $2.50 per foot for 1" diameter stock and $1.70 per foot for the 3/4" round bar. Let me know if you want some. IMG_20150922_195524786.jpg

Jim Karst

Alexander. I can relieve you of some of the stock. Drop me a line to z240 **At** shaw.ca and we'll set up a meet time. Thanks!

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'll take 10 feet of both diameters if available. I was going to suggest bring to coffee meeting but maybe that won't work if you're biking? Anyway we can chat then.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I reached out to Jim via email. I'll make sure to let you know @PeterT what is available this weekend. Thanks for the responses. Josh I haven't forgotten about you your on the list too.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I'll take 6' of 3/4 and 1" each. Fantastic. Hopefully you can bring it to the coffee meet up?

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Unless someone wants theirs cut to 2' length's. Those fit on my bike easy. Any takers on 2' bars?

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I'll cut it up then 10' of both @PeterT ? My truck isn't running at the moment. It has been giving me a hard time since maker fair. So motorcycle is my daily until I fix it.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yup 1o feet each of both diameters, all 2' chunks if that works for you. Hopefully this isn't a pain for you on the bike. If so, let me know & we can arrange something else another time.

Jim Karst

Didn't get your email Alexander. I guess send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. I can drop by tonight.

Hmm I see this forum only has "conversations". I've started one with you.