• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Calgary Meetup Weekend of the 13th of June, 2015

Mphenley

Premium Member
Well, as I said I'm in the far west, so I'll have to drive for a bit regardless. I tend to frequent westhills and/or chinook fairly often, are those within the realm of "central"(ish?) for everybody?

Mphenley

Premium Member
Sunday works better for me than Saturday for me this weekend, unless it's more to the middle of the afternoon than early. Have a birthday lunch to go to, but should be available afterwards. Sunday I'm free all day at this point.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Woops, Yes, 58th.

Okay, See you guys there.
I'll send an email to the others who reached out too, just in case.

JW

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I went to the timhortons on the map but there isn't anyone here really. Hmm I'm late or at the wrong one.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Hey Alexander, I do apologize, not sure where the mix up came in. We had a bunch of people at the Tim's, rest assured we didn't no-show you!

We're you at the Tim's on 58th?

Anyways, we're already talking about the next meet. Will be posting a seperate thread to discuss!

Hope to see you next time, I'll PM you my cell for next time to ensure there aren't any mix ups.

JW

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
On that same note, it was great meeting everyone today! Great putting faces to names. :)

@Janger I got home in one piece, didn't lose the rod their. (Thanks again!)

Last edited:

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Thanks, I'll catch up with you all next time. I was on 58th but the Timhortons was at 58 and macleod trail really close to Chinook mall attached to the shell gas bar.

Mphenley

Premium Member
Yep, there's definitely two on 58th, we probably should have checked for duplicates, sorry about that.

I know the link Jwest7788 provided went to the right location, maybe it didn't for you?

Either way, hope to see everyone again later!

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
At some point the incorrect map was circulated too, which is my oversight completely.

Will make sure I don't mess that up next time.