• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

BYOT Mill for cheap

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
BYOT - bring your own table. Bit of joke really, and he thinks it worth more than scrap.....but I don't think its a mill. Pin router?

b663c13a-4456-424c-8272-e344c30398ee

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Stayner, ON

Description​

Rough shape will need lots of love Was going to restore and use but I picked up a lathe/mill combo Very heavy I will load with tractor Unknown if motor still works Don’t offer me scrap prices, I would just take it in myself Make an offer or try your trade

BYOT - bring your own table. Bit of joke really, and he thinks it worth more than scrap.....but I don't think its a mill. Pin router?

The rusty rectangular thing in his other picture appears to be the table so no not a vertical mill. Something like;

Yeah a pin router is more like it.

Rauce

Ultra Member
Interesting, I was going to guess based on the form of it that maybe it was a slotting machine that had been modified but you guys seem to have it figured out.

I don’t know much about woodworking machinery since I try to avoid that nasty business as much as possible ;)