• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Anyone need a 2hp 220v VFD?

Jimbojones

May have a line on a new/old stock 2HP 220v VFD made by Lenze - SMVector for fraction on selling price. These are what I use and have had good luck with them.

Anyone interested?

kylemp

If they're actually vector drives I might be interested in one or two. You have a manual and rough idea of price?

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I will be needing one in the new year. If they are as good a deal as you got last time, it would be a good idea to 'buy ahead' of the project...

Jimbojones

should be here in a few weeks...guy had a couple new/old stock and when you can buy german/US vfd for the price of chinese, its time to buy