• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Alberta supplier for pulleys

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
I was searching for a 3 step pulley (2-3-4) with a 7/8 bore. Stumbled on a site called https://www.knifemaker.ca based out of sundre ab

They are geared for knife making supplies and sell some Skookum looking grinders , but also sell parts

Bought a pulley and had it shipped via Canada post in 2 days

Good craftsmanship and identical model number to the one I was looking at from the USA

Wasn’t free, cost just over 100 delivered but cheapest USA supplier was 45 usd plus shipping and extras

They also sell steel for knives and kilns etc

Hassle free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
He hardened the cam plates & tappets for my radial engine. Obviously not knife components but he knows his business, everything turned out great.