• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Add XYZ Touch To CNC PCB?

Richard Tymko

So I am helping out someone with an old CNC running MACH2. We want to add a XYZ Touch plate and I am not sure which port to attach it to.
Any thoughts? I currently have it connected to the AUXHome. Would you say this is correct?
Attached is a photo. It is all the same board but photo taken on the left side of the ribbon cable and then on the right side of the ribbon cable.

Secondly, any suggestion on setting up mach3 and configuring the correct pins? I cannot open the Mach2 config file for some reason to transfer those values to Mach3.
I have yet been able to figure out the proper pin configuration to put into Mach3 to run the machine. However it does run perfectly in Mach2.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_7615.jpg
    IMG_7615.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 6