• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

4-5 pallets of kiln bricks. Free

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
I'd take a pallet (or 2, but not 5) ..... I don't have facebook so can't message.....

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'd take a pallet (or 2, but not 5) ..... I don't have facebook so can't message.....
Wow you don't have Facebook either huh? I'm surprised a techy guy like your self doesn't have that. I figured I was the only person under 90 years of age that doesn't do Facebook. I understand tho from the younger folks that Facebook is sort of the geezers platform and most younger people use the other social media platforms.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Wow you don't have Facebook either huh? I'm surprised a techy guy like your self doesn't have that. I figured I was the only person under 90 years of age that doesn't do Facebook. I understand tho from the younger folks that Facebook is sort of the geezers platform and most younger people use the other social media platforms.

I don't hang out on FB either. I use the wife's account to view the buy/sell stuff.

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
I too don't do FB (facebook that is ....I do do Fire Bricks) . I broke down and set up an account a week ago to use marketplace, go banned, locked out, whatever you call after four messages to sellers. No idea why. Of course I used fake last name, against their rules, but doubt they could tell (I prefer to maintain some net anonymity until I know someone). I did give a hotmail email address in one of messages....maybe that was it? Seems like authoritarian BS if that gets you banned, I mean it would belike walking on eggshells using it regularly. imo it sucks having two places to check, wish people didn't use it. oh well, that & $3.10 will get me a cup of coffe

Anyway, sounds like the bulk of those are the desirable insulated fire bricks....very handy to have around.