• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

20mm to 76mm MT shank drills very reasonable

Kelly McLaughlin

Hi Folks! I am helping a friend and I do mean helping. I have a large quantity of MT drills to sell, this batch from 20mm to 76mm. Some sizes I have 2, some sizes I have 15, the sizes range from even mm sizes to .25 and .5 mm increments. I'm selling them here for 1.50 per mm . They are new (alot still in the package) with a few exceptions, the 76 have been used once or twice but at 1.50 a mm it's still a smoking deal. I am coming to Calgary to pick up some scales from Tom Kitta so I could bring them with me. please do not ask for individual pics and no I cannot haul them to Calgary for you to look at : ). I have a reasonably reliable free shipping pipe line to Edmonton, Lethbridge, Milk River as long as your patient. contact me with requests, I'll do what I can within reason. there are MT sleeves in the pics I'll try to post a list later today. As always first come first serve, I will go by the email time stamp.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    418.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    328.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG