• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

(2) Bosch Drill Batteries - Blue Core 2.4 AH, 18V (FREE)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Do you use Bosch drills?

I have two 2.4 AH BlueCores (18V) that I guarantee work or your money back. No wait...that makes no sense. They are free for the taking.

They've had very little use. I won them in a contest and only had one Bosch tool at the time, and rarely used it. No charger— just free batteries.

If this is your platform I'm in NW Calgary so let me know.

Clock is ticking on this reasonably good deal as I am shutting down my shop and want them to go. If not taken in a few days they will be blessing the landfill with their presence.

So yeah....Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

1656106283221.png

1656106304769.png

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Man I'd think about buying a Bosch tool with deals like that. The batteries are the expensive part. Surely someone in Calgary will jump at that?

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I would have thought too. YYCHM was over at my place today and said the same thing. I'll keep them for a few more days, then it's off to the battery graveyard :(

Tom O

Ultra Member
I’m sure Protospace or some other makerspace would like them possibly the 3d printer crowd even for portable power while camping.