• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

10" Royal Metal Shaper

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
It is so cheap b/c its craigslist and no one in Canada uses that - if it was posted on FB marketplace or Kajiji it would be gone under 60 min.

Anyone in the area should pick it up immediately. At this price it is free. Most similar size shapers sell for well over 1000.

If I didn't already have 12" & 16" ones I would have had it home by now....... Surprised that it's still available, not many have been listed the past few years.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
It is so cheap b/c its craigslist and no one in Canada uses that - if it was posted on FB marketplace or Kajiji it would be gone under 60 min.

Anyone in the area should pick it up immediately. At this price it is free. Most similar size shapers sell for well over 1000.

I agree on the pick it up. But around here Craigslist is the go to marketplace. On Kijiji you only get ads, or stuff available in Quebec. (paid placement?)

I'm headed to Vancouver Nov. 6 and might have to give into temptation if it's still available. Otherwise I'll take it as a sign. (from my wife, perhaps)

garball

I was the 3rd person on the guys the list within 30 minutes of the posting. Some lucky trigger boy got that one. Would have been a great project.